This is the results of one month of clean eating, counting calories, doing the 30 day shred challenge and doing some of fitness blenders video workouts 2-3 times a week.
SW: 145 ibs
GW: 121 ibs
I’m 5’5 and 15 years old.
I’m so happy with my results!:)
Follow my “fitness” blog here! & feel free to ask me anything :)x
Damn it! This frustrates me! (No, not the girl,she is kicking ass! Im totally jealous actually) How do you people do it?! Lose like 15lbs in 2 months but I go to the gym 5 days a week for 3 months and eat a pretty good diet but I GAIN 15lbs!? And no, its not muscle.
563 notes | Reblogged: (via
My new tattoo :) it was a birthday present from my amazing boyfriend. Im a lucky doll
In honor of the Face Off Season 5 Finale this Tuesday I thought I’d compile a list of some of my favorite makeups from this season. I must say I was very impressed with the work this season, probably my favorite season so far!
- Tate & Miranda - Episode 3: “Gettin’ Goosed” - Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
- Laura - Episode 9: “Mortal Sins” - Wrath
- Frank - Episode 4: “Subterranean Terror” - Chains & Electrical Panel
- Laney - Episode 6: “Trick or Treat” - Clown
- Alana & Laney - Episode 3: “Gettin’ Goosed” - This Little Piggy
- Roy - Episode 10: “Laughing Dead" - Vaudeville performers
- Miranda - Episode 6: “Trick or Treat” - Skeleton
- Alana, Laney, & Laura - Episode 2: “Future Frankenstein” - Frankenstein’s wife
- Tate - Episode 6: “Trick or Treat” - Skeleton
Miranda’s Day of the Dead-style skeleton lady was beautiful.
I would love if these characters were in actual horror movies!
14,346 notes | Reblogged: (via